Well, I've never really been one for blogging but I'm thinking it may be a good way to try and get a bit more noticed. I'm a bike racer, who prefers cyclo-cross and mountain biking, but I still race a bit of road in early summer to keep my fitness. For my ages category, I'm consistently getting top 10 at national level, in both disciplines and this year, moving up to become a first year U16, I'm taking a more international approach to my racing. 5 races in Belgium, one already ridden and a 5th place gained. This year is going to be used as a learning year for me, with the biggest experience being in racing in the Koksijde world cup support race.
I will try and keep this blog as updated as possible, with race reports, and anything else I find valuable,
Thanks for reading,
Sean
No comments:
Post a Comment