Im sitting here feeling a bit under the weather (Which isnt good given the terrible weather England has) so i've decided to write something! It has been really quiet lately racing wise so in the last month i've raced only once which will hopefully benefit later on in the year.
24/07- MSG Danbury
This race is a few minutes drive from home so i wanted to get a good result. From the start Josh Parkin took the lead and got a slowly increasing gap on Liam Cowell and I. Me and Liam were stuck together and it was only on the last lap where i managed to shake him from my wheel, i think we both crashed on the last lap as well!
Photos by Mags Cowell.
I finished only 33 seconds behind Josh which i am pleased with! I spent the rest of the day enjoying the heat seeing as it was uncertain wether or not England would be hot again this year and went and collected my medal at presentation.
Photos by Mags Cowell.
Since Danbury i've just been doing North Weald races. I've been getting top 10 finishes in the sprints which im pleased with as i race amongst E/1/2/3/4. Two out of the three last races i have done there, i have punctured in!
Now i have received the finished bike for the 2011/2012 cross season. The bike is great, ride really smooth and the acceleration is amazing! I cant wait to start the season now!
Full Spec on 'My Gear' Page.
A massive thank you to Colnago and Trevor, Jane, Ewan and James at Ciclos Uno!
Thanks for reading!





No comments:
Post a Comment