Dear readers,
I want to start with saying a huge thank you to everyone at the Neon Velo Cycling Team. Especially Emma Backhouse who worked tirelessly organising flights, accommodation, race entry, training camps, expenses and far more. To all my friends in the Team, to Trek UK and Bontrager for the support and to everyone else who’s supported the team and myself over the last 12months. Since joining the team I was overwhelmed with support of every kind. I’ve learned and experienced a lot with the team, I’ve had some amazing opportunities like travelling and racing across America with our US team of Jeremy, Gabby, and Brad. Unfortunately the time has now come to embark on a new venture in new surroundings and embrace the new opportunities that I’ve been offered with my new sponsor Quest Sportswear Cycling Team. I wish everyone at the Neon Velo Cycling Team all best and look forward see you at the races soon.
As for the new team, I can’t say much until the official team launch a bit later this year, but when the concept was first presented to me I was immediately excited and curious to see where it could take me. It’s a tight knit unit, and the team is one where I can place my trust in its entirety.
For now, I have to somehow keep my mouth closed until the team has said more, but I’m excited for this to go public. It’s going to be great.
Follow my progress with the team:
No comments:
Post a Comment